* Limited sponsorships available.
Adverting plan for club members and small businesses
- Retail price to non-members, and discounts for members, such as 20% off.
- 1 Sales Post – no announcements
- Permission to comment and interact with any posts made by followers on the affiliated Facebook pages and promote your own relevant products and/or services. For example: If someone asks “What bulbar suits the S4?” Advertisers can comment on that post and recommend their products that would work.
Facebook Cover Competition
- Every month a Facebook post is created on the Aussie Patrol Y62 Facebook Page in the middle of the month asking people to post their Y62 photos. The photo with the most 'likes' wins. This photo then becomes the Facebook Pages Cover photo for the following month. It also becomes the photo for the next years calendar in the month it was posted.
- The Cover competition post is pinned at the top of the page until the end of the month. This post will have a link to either your website or Facebook page and outline the prizes for the winner.
- Your logo will be added to the cover competition winning photo.
- As of July 2018, there are approx 10K followers across all our Facebook pages. Your logo will be seen for a month by those followers.
- Your business will see exposure for approx 45 days – For a full month, (30 days) your logo will be displayed as the cover photo and approx 15 days while it is the top pinned Facebook post saying you are this month cover competition sponsor.
- $100 – to Y62 Patrol Owners Club of Australia (this pays for the winning photo club membership.)
- A Gift Pack – to the person of the winning photo. This can be to whatever value you like. For example A shirt, cap, keyring, etc.
- Contribute a 1/12 portion to the production of the calendar – The winning photos for each month will be made into a calendar for the next year for all of the club members. (The current members at time the of production.) Depending on how many members the club has at the time depends on the cost. Last year in 2017 it cost approx $13 (1/12) to produce and ship them.
- Events are organised throughout the year and businesses have the option to sponsor individual events.
- Sponsorship details for each event will be developed in consultation with the committee and businesses in advance of each event and tailor-made to suit both parties.